RF Design Engineer Intern
Microamp Solutions is looking for innovative minds and the brightest students to design and develop capability for the Next Generation 5G mmWave Radio Units. You will act as 5G RF Design Engineer with respect to activities related to RF Front-End and system design, deployment and measurements. The successful candidate will learn a lot and will be responsible for:
- simulation and prototyping, test and verification, system integration and support in production,
- creating high quality, cost effective and robust designs, fully documenting and recording work carried out and keeping them under configuration management,
- carrying out all detailed design activities from requirements capture to design verification, ensuring design reviews are completed successfully, preparing robust manufacturing data packs.
- BSc or MSc, equivalent in technical or scientific discipline (IT/ Mathematics/ Electrical Engineering/Telecommunications) or equivalent work experience,
- your confidence, trustworthiness, and general excitement of technology is a must!
- knowledge of technical English,
- strong analytical problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality, team player and good communication skills,
- ability to work well in a team and independently with little support.
- paid internship,
- Medicover healthcare package,
- flexible working hours (inc. homeworking),
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages,
- opportunity to grow professionally on Telecom market,
- office in Warsaw or Lublin.