RF Design Engineer
Microamp Solutions is seeking a qualified, energetic individuals (with different levels of experience: junior/mid/senior) to specify, design and develop capability for the next generation RF Front-ends and Transceivers. You will act as RF Design engineer with respect to activities related to RF Front-ends design, deployment and measurements. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- full hardware lifecycle from system concept, through detailed design, simulation and prototyping, test and verification, system integration and support in production,
- creating high quality, cost effective and robust designs, fully documenting and recording work carried out and keeping them under configuration management,
- carrying out all detailed design activities from requirements capture to design verification, ensuring design reviews are completed successfully, preparing robust manufacturing data packs,
- put in place, maintain and continuously upgrade Microamp Amplifiers and/or RF Front-ends,
- together with the team and external partner(s), define, implement and put in place Microamp solutions for base station applications - act as RF technical expert for interaction with customers and suppliers.
- BSc, MSc or PhD, equivalent in technical or scientific discipline (Electrical Engineering preferred) or equivalent work experience,
- your confidence, trustworthiness, and general excitement of technology is a must!
- knowledge of various RF tools such as ADS, MWO etc.,
- knowledge of PCB design and layout for RF,
- Knowledge of technical English is a must have,
- strong analytical problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality, team player and good communication skills,
- ability to work well in a team and independently with little support.
Good to have
- proven record in developing GaN based high power PAs, Block Up converters,
- hands on design experience with microwave (5-26.5 GHz) and/or millimeter wave (26.5-50 GHz) SSPAS using GaAs and GaN FETs and MMICs, Block Up Converters etc.,
- knowledge and design experience with cascaded RF chain design including: gain, amplitude and phase flatness, noise power, intermodulation distortion, spectral re-growth, NPR, phase noise, spurious, temperature and vibration induced issues, AM/AM & AM/PM, and phase matching,
- practice in the use of advanced microwave and millimeter wave test equipment and measurement techniques such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters,
- experience of interfacing RF circuits and sub-systems to analogue and digital electronics,
- experience with DPD implementation.
- 5000 - 16000 PLN gross (contract of employment or casual work contract),
- flexible working hours some homeworking,
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages,
- opportunity to grow professionally on RF & Telecom market,
- office in Warsaw or Lublin.