FPGA/DSP Design Engineer Intern
Microamp Solutions is looking for innovative minds and the brightest students to FPGA programming for the Next Generation 5G mmWave Radio Units. You will act as FPGA Developer with respect to activities related to the heart of Microamp RUs. The successful candidate will learn a lot and will be responsible for:
- design and programming of Embedded Systems using FPGAs and Verilog or VHDL code,
- integration of the FPGA platform with 5G wideband transceiver evaluation boards (eg. Xilinx ZCU208, EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3 + ADRV9375-N/PCBZ),
- implementation of 5G protocol stack,
- developing and testing software to automate FPGA analysis tasks.
- BSc or MSc, equivalent in technical or scientific discipline (IT/Mathematics/ Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication preferred) or equivalent work experience,
- programming skills,
- knowledge of technical English,
- strong analytical problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality, team player and good communication skills,
- your confidence, trustworthiness, and general excitement of technology is a must,
- ability to work well in a team and independently with little support.
- paid internship,
- Medicover healthcare package,
- flexible working hours (inc. homeworking),
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages,
- opportunity to grow professionally on Telecom market,
- office in Warsaw or Lublin.