FPGA/DSP Design Engineer
Microamp Solutions is seeking a qualified, energetic individual to FPGA programming for the Next Generation 5G mmWave Radio Units. You will act as FPGA Developer with respect to activities related to the heart of Microamp RUs. The successful candidate will learn a lot and will be responsible for:
- design and implementation of Embedded Systems using FPGAs and Verilog or VHDL code,
- implementation of 5G protocol stack,
- implementation of standard communication capabilities using FPGAs such as RS-232, Ethernet, etc.,
- integration of the FPGA platform with 5G wideband transceiver evaluation boards (eg. Xilinx ZCU208, EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3 + ADRV9375-N/PCBZ),
- performing split 7.2 interface for 5G OpenRAN wireless communication systems,
- board level integration with hardware, software, and driver developers,
- developing and testing software to automate FPGA analysis tasks.
- BSc, MSc or PhD, equivalent in technical or scientific discipline (IT/Electrical Engineering/Telecommunications preferred) or equivalent work experience,
- 3+ years of experience with FPGA development,
- expertise in FPGA timing constraints and timing closure, clock domain crossing, continuous integration git/gitlab,
- programming skills, including: C / C++, Python, Matlab,
- embedded system design,
- knowledge of technical English is a must have,
- strong analytical problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality, team player and good communication skills,
- your confidence, trustworthiness, and general excitement of technology is a must,
- ability to work well in a team and independently with little support.
Good to have
- knowledge of 4G/5G,
- experience with high speed protocol such as 10 or 25Gb Ethernet, PCIe, etc.,
- experience with Xilinx or Altera development toolchains and design flows,
- embedded programming in C for microcontrollers,
- familiarity with the Linux environment.
- 7000 - 17000 PLN gross (contract of employment or casual work contract),
- Medicover healthcare package,
- flexible working hours (inc. homeworking),
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages,
- opportunity to grow professionally on Telecom market,
- office in Warsaw or Lublin.